The concept of Mutual Fund works on pooling resources with one common objective in mind. In other words, a Mutual Fund is made up of money that is pooled together by a large number of investors. Their Money is given to a professional Fund Manager to invest in a basket of stocks and other financial instruments such as bonds/commodities according to specific investment objectives that have been established for the fund.
Mutual funds are becoming the most popular investment vehicles offering various kinds of schemes with different investment objectives. Investments through Mutual funds are one of the safest, easiest and convenient ways of making successful investments. The investments are in congruence to the laid down investment objectives securing the goals & objectives of the unit holders.
At Sainath Investments in association with MOSL, we understand the importance of financial goals of our privileged clients and provide you comprehensive solutions to all your financial needs. Through our strong research on the various Mutual Funds, we serve your needs better and help you make informed investment decisions. Our dedicated Mutual fund desk gives you solid advice backed services thus giving you the edge that you always wanted.
Mentioned below is a brief description of the services that we offer to our clients :
- Need based advisory, fully backed with solid research
- Dedicated Mutual fund advisors to understand your needs and help you build a tailor made portfolio
- Monthly review of portfolios
- Monthly Fact-sheet covering our analysis of various funds
- Knowledge sharing through educational seminars and workshops
Mutual Funds are an ideal investment avenue since they give you the advantage of getting a professional to invest funds on your behalf. If you fall into one of the following categories Mutual Funds could be a very suitable avenue to park your funds:
- If you are new to the Equity markets and don’t know how exactly to invest in stocks
- If you are taxed for time and tracking your individual portfolio of stocks seems difficult
- If you are looking at professional expertise in investing your funds
Apart from the above-mentioned reasons, Mutual Funds come with a host of advantages. The Indian Mutual Fund market offers a variety of schemes for you to invest and based on your individual risk return appetite, you may choose a scheme that best serves your financial objectives. In fact, you may find schemes that balance the ratio of Equity to Debt in such a way as to help you negotiate the rapid market movements.